Monterey, Ca was the site for the Sullivan Family Reunion. We had a fantastic time! We drove 11 to Lafayette, CA in one day. Lafayette is where I grew up. We stayed at the Lafayette Park Hotel. The kids had fun swimming and hanging in the sauna. It was 97 degrees and perfect. I showed the kids the house I grew up in, my Jr High and High School and was happy to see many of the same businesses doing well. The next day we drove to San Francisco where Cameron HAD to have the calamari at Cha Cha Cha. Then 2 hours to Monterey. We stayed in 2 beach houses and had perfect weather. We visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium. There was a lot of relaxation time with siblings and kids on the beach. Sunday we packed up and spent the afternoon in Santa Cruz checking out the Boardwalk and dining on MORE calamari. We drove to Reno and spent the night there. Monday we trecked back to Utah. What a fun time. Thanks Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awesome! Looks great. I like the new family photo. Good memories :)
Ah Paige! That looks like SO much fun!!
It was so great to see pictures of your whole family. The girls haven't changed a bit. The boys are lookin' old! (lol) Handsome though. There sure are some serious Sullivan genes in those kids. Several of them look like Shanna! LOVED seeing all the pics, and Monterey looked fab.
XXOO
Heather
Post a Comment